- MBBS Program
KISTMC follows the innovative curriculum of Institute of Medicine. The core philosophy of the curriculum...
- BDS Program
The dental department of KIST Medical College, is one of the best department in the nation...
The college is affiliated to the Institute of Medicine (IOM), Tribhuvan University (TU).
To be eligible for selection to the undergraduate medical course.
- KIST Medical College listed in IMED
December 18, 2014
- Dialysis services resumed at KIST Medical College
December 18, 2014
- Notice for Health Check-up, Orientation & Start of classes for Academic Session 2014/2015 announced
November 16, 2014
All students (MBBS & BDS) applied & have completed internal documentation and fulfilled their commitment for admission for the academic year 2014/2015 are informed to contact Department of ...
- Prof Dr Balman Singh Karki appointed as Principal of KISTMCTH
October 21, 2014
Prof Dr Balman Singh Prof Dr Balman Singh Karki has been appointed as Principal of the KIST Medical College and Teaching Hospital. Prof Karki, on Monday, October 20, 2014 addressing all faculty...
Services at KIST Hospital
- Nephrology Services: Dialysis services (24 hours)
- Coronary Care Unit (CCU), Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Cardiology Services, Echocardiography, Tread Mill Test (TMT)
- Pulmonary Care Services (Chest Diseases Care)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Urology Surgery
- Oncology Surgery
- Pediatrics Services, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Immunization Services
- Gynecology & Obstetrics including ANC, Delivery, PNC, Maternal & Child Health Clinics
Message from Managing DirectorDear parents and students I am pleased that you are considering admitting your child in KIST Medical College. In the short span of five years the college has seen all round growth and is now one of the preferred...