The KIST Teaching Hospital will actively promote and preserve the highest values and ethics in education to produce medical professionals of global standards, to create a Centre of excellence in medical education, the modern facilities and state of art equipment’s for excellent specialized health care in the region.KIST Teaching Hospital is to be one of the preferred learning destinations for students and faculties of health professions education.
- Established in 2006
- KIST Medical College Pvt.Ltd Affiliated Tribhuwan University, Kirtipur, Kathmandu
- Education Programs:
- MBBS Started in 2065
BDS Started in 2068
- MBBS 1st batch passed out 2071
- BDS 1st batch passed out 2073
- Hospital beds extended to 550
- The safe motherhood program started in 2066
- DOTS started in 2066
- Free Hemodialysis started in 2074
- 'SWASTHA MAHANAGARPALIKA' MOU in 2075/09/13
To create competent, humane, and compassionate healthcare professionals through excellence in holistic education, healthcare, and research. To function as an independent Centre of Excellence committed for high quality specialized excellent health care services in the country and conduct research on relevant local health problem for the holistic development of community services and medical education.
- To encourage integrated, interdisciplinary learning among students of the health professions and to develop a holistic, humane approach to healthcare
- To create an institution responsive to the healthcare education and healthcare delivery needs and expectations of people at various levels of society in Nepal and beyond.
- To establish a robust research infrastructure and promote and support research especially those which would make a tangible difference in the lives of the people of Nepal.